Appointment & Cancellations
Wimbledon Clinic Aesthatics Patient Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read these terms and conditions carefully prior to booking any treatment with Wimbledon Clinic Aesthetics.
1. Appointment and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us 24 working hours notice. For Monday appointments please notify us on Friday by 10:00 am. Failure to do so will result in you being charged a full cancellation fee.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance for completing the patient form prior to your consultation appointment.
2. Credit card, deposits and payments
- For an appointment with us: A credit card/debit card details are required at the time of booking, in order to secure your appointment. No transaction will be made against your card, unless you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice.
- If you have paid for a treatment package and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list of price of all treatment already taken from the total price of the course of treatments, and refund the difference to you.
- All treatment packages must be paid for in full in advanced of the first treatment and the course of treatments must be taken within 12 months of the date of transaction.
- All practitioner and therapists at Wimbledon Clinic Aesthetics are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols.
- In some cases, we will assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out.